Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How do you integrate social media into your website or brand?

Building a social media strategy can be tricky, but once you crack the code, it can be so helpful in building and maintaining a brand. Posting on-brand content for your community can help validate your brand as well as increase recognition and recall. 

What are ways you have found it useful to integrate social media into your website and brand?

Share in the comments below!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Building a social media strategy can be tricky, but once you crack the code, it can be so helpful in building and maintaining a brand. Posting on-brand content for your community can help validate you

Create and schedule your posts in one place. Adding social sharing links to your blog posts will be quite helpful. You can also add social posts to your website. Hope it will be helpful to you.

Social Media!  As an original blogger on Google Blogs, I was accustomed to high numbers of 8-10,000 a month (2007).  When I moved to Squarespace and blogged on my personal site with it (2014), I found

On 2/15/2021 at 5:29 PM, JenniferRose said:

Create and schedule your posts in one place. Adding social sharing links to your blog posts will be quite helpful. You can also add social posts to your website.
Hope it will be helpful to you.

Thanks it has solved my problem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2021 at 5:29 PM, JenniferRose said:

Create and schedule your posts in one place. Adding social sharing links to your blog posts will be quite helpful. You can also add social posts to your website.
Hope it will be helpful to you.

How can I track social media performance of posts that I have linked to it? Though I have scheduled and added posts, but I wonder where I can track blog performance?

Regards, 

Social Media is a tricky little fella that needs a lot of building up to do–but I'm inclined to say that the best way to use it to your advantage is by creating a narrative.

People are usually a sucker for good-quality brands that came from emotional and significant backgrounds–J.K. Rowling  built the world of Harry Potter when her life was crumbling to pieces, Colonel Sanders started his business at the age of 65, and so much more. 

A story actually sells your brand by pulling at your audiences' heartstrings and it builds a powerful type of connection with them.

Hi,

Social media integration gives your audience more ways to engage and interact with your brand. Social media integration helps accomplish a few key goals, including increasing your brand reach and awareness. It also encourages engagement with your website and helps build a bigger audience on social media.

Social Media!  As an original blogger on Google Blogs, I was accustomed to high numbers of 8-10,000 a month (2007).  When I moved to Squarespace and blogged on my personal site with it (2014), I found it worked best to still blog on my Google Blog and leave the article with an unfinished, read more here and direct them to my SQS blog. When I still use that formula today my numbers jump way high from that google blog. 

For clients I encourage using FB now that you can post duplicates to instagram from there. For smaller business clients, I encourage posting FB/Instagram at least 4 times a week and scheduling posts. I have set clients up on a service that handles the posting, but I have personally never used them.  

Consistency is the key for higher numbers. From 2007 through 2013 I posted 6-7 days a week.  It does pay off.  Now I am a hit and miss.  (Thanks for reminding me!!!).