How can i keep the "add to cart" button text saying "added" once someone clicks on it?

Im using the add to cart button as a way for people to save my blog posts, here is a blog post where i have set the button up 

https://www.idmdiscovery.com/labels/analogical-force password: idm

i changed the add to cart text to save "favourite". when you click on the button it then says "added" but then it goes back to the original text with no indication to the user that its been clicked, i would like for it to stay saying "added" once someone clicks on it (adds to cart) or turn a different colour once its been clicked on, how would i go about doing this? thanks so much. 

• Replies 1
  • Views 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1612857583760_17486 .cart-added .sqs-add-to-cart-button-inner {

visibility : hidden !important;

}

#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1612857583760_17486 .cart-added .sqs-add-to-cart-button-inner:before {

content : 'Added';
  visibility : visible !important;

}

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived