Non-product content on Product page

• Replies 3
  • Views 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are several techniques that can be used to do this.

It would help us to see what ideally you would like these testimonials to look like. Can you set up a test page and demonstrate how you want to format the testimonials and give us the URL for the page?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Thanks creedon.  I have attached 2 images: 

1) The first is of the web page with a draft product page

2) The second is of the testimonials I would like to add in a box along the bottom of the screen

I can't see any way to add a box with text in it. Only more products...  

I would also like to add some text along the right hand side of the screen with 'About the Author'

I'd appreciate any ideas.

www.ipsynergy.co.nz

Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 2.48.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 2.44.03 PM.png

Please see Add Content of a Page to Products Page.

This is for a v7.0 site using multiple templates (see list in code). It may be possible to adapt the code for use elsewhere.

Replace [enter page url slug here] in the code with the URL SLUG for your testimonial page.

Once you have that up and running we can look into the border issue. It would really help to work with the actual product page.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived