Summary block gallery page lightbox

• Replies 30
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/5/2021 at 2:04 AM, designer said:

No, derricksrandomviews. The dropdown is blank and gray.

Weird. There does seem to be a bug in your case - I can't reproduce it. You could try adding the following to Custom CSS:

.summary-metadata.summary-metadata--primary {display:none !important;}

On closer inspection it seems as though your site's styles are being overridden by something called 'LESS compiler'. Is it possible that your site is in developer mode (Settings, Advanced, Developer Mode)? Or are you using a plugin? Or is there code injected into your site's header or footer (Settings, Advanced, Code Injection)?

TrevorS, I looked to make sure I was not in Developer Mode (I wasn't), and while I did have some code in the header and footer (I had added it after the bug first appeared), removing it again did not change anything. So, adding the custom CSS code you provided removed the dates (secondary metadata) for each image and solved my problem. The image customization menus still have the bug, but the unwanted dates are now gone. Thank you so much!   -Kim

Happy to help, Kim.

There is still some code in your site headers (nice site, by the way) which may be causing the bug in the menus. It begins:

<style id="sectionThemesStyles">
/*! Squarespace LESS Compiler  (less.js language v1.3.3)  */

It then adds a huge amount of styles which show up on your site (e.g. background colours to blocks) which may be the reason for the bug. Maybe it's not a problem for you but it's actually bugging ME because I can't work out how it got there or why it's there at all 😊

Archived