Discord Button Replacement

Site URL: https://www.levelstory.net/

Hi there,

I would like to replace the "miscellaneous" social image that looks like a chain at the top right on my website for Discord. Is it possible to replace it with the Discord logo? I found the exact same question about this and tried to use the code someone suggested in the question, but it didn't work on my site (see link below to that question). If anyone has experience with code/css, do you know how I can make this work on my site? Thanks!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem is most likely that your site is v7.0 using the Skye template and Lukems's site is v7.1.

But I think the code could be adapted without too much difficulty.

Which technique did you try to use? The CSS only solution? Or, the Javascript/jQuery based one? I prefer the later myself as that seemed to end up working better.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

On 2/6/2021 at 9:32 PM, creedon said:

The problem is most likely that your site is v7.0 using the Skye template and Lukems's site is v7.1.

But I think the code could be adapted without too much difficulty.

Which technique did you try to use? The CSS only solution? Or, the Javascript/jQuery based one? I prefer the later myself as that seemed to end up working better.

I only tried the CSS. I'm only semi-familiar with this kind of thing so I wasn't sure what to try next. 

Archived