Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Does Squarespace allow for categorised content search functionality?

Site URL: https://carnegieendowment.org/publications/

Thanks in advance for your advice!

We are in the process of designing a website where want to be able to host a wealth of learning content (such as research papers, presentations, webinars, courses, etc).

It would need to have the ability to search this content across various parameters (like the example shared from the Carnegie Endowment above).

Does Squarespace allow for such functionality? I can see that I can have site-wide search, and page-specific search, but I can't see how I would give the option to make the search function more refined.

Any advice or previous experience with this greatly appreciated 🙂 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This isn't a feature on Squarespace. Search is old and poor. You'd need to use a third-party search service.

This plugin would allow you to achieve that:  https://www.squarewebsites.org/products/universal-filter

Thanks so much for the responses @paul2009 and @MaryPhilip_!

This isn't a feature on Squarespace. Search is old and poor. You'd need to use a third-party search service.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007.