Hide 'Google Calendar' & 'ICS links from Events

erinsydd

Question

11 answers to this question

Add to Design > Custom CSS

li.eventlist-meta-export {
    display: none;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.

@Bedtime

Please post the URL to a page for your site where you want to hide the time.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password is not a security breach. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as best , and see my profile. Thanks for your support!

6 hours ago, Bedtime said:

@creedon

Hi! Here is the URL of an "event description". https://springtail-heron-b6xz.squarespace.com/lineup/supergiant

The password is "pineapple". I would like to remove the time and date from the detail page as well as the date at the bottom, where it navigates the viewer to the next detail page.

Thank you!

Add to Design > Custom CSS

/* remove event detail time date */
body.view-item ul.eventitem-meta.event-meta.event-meta-date-time-container {
    display: none;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.