Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Likely causes are to do with mail settings in your Client. Possible you will need to make sure you are sending your mail using the SMTP server for your domain.  Ask whoever gives you the email address

Although this is not a Squarespace issue, I can see that you haven't set up any email for the domain leonielaperriere.com. If you are sending emails purporting to be from this domain, they will b

Likely causes are to do with mail settings in your Client. Possible you will need to make sure you are sending your mail using the SMTP server for your domain.  Ask whoever gives you the email address functionality.

Then you can add domain name records to you domain to fix this problem with these links.

https://support.google.com/a/answer/174124?hl=en
https://rejoiner.com/resources/email-authentication/

We provide digital marketing services for businesses that need exposure/sales from search and social media networks. We also build incredibly fast and well optimised multi-language Square Space websites.
Digital Marketing | Marketing Digitale

17 hours ago, leonie_laperriere said:

When I reply to someone who wrote to me through the form block, most of the time, I think they go to spam. Does anyone have any advice on this?

Although this is not a Squarespace issue, I can see that you haven't set up any email for the domain leonielaperriere.com.

If you are sending emails purporting to be from this domain, they will be marked as spam by the recipient's email server because there is no MX record for this domain.

As a next step, I recommend that you check the configuration guide for whichever email provider you are using.

If this helps you, please click "Like" below  ⬇️

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include.
I value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.
Squarespace. I've been a loyal and enthusiastic supporter of the platform since 2007.