Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Importing images from google drive

I am just getting started making a webpage with square space.  All my images are currently stored in a google drive.  Is there a way to insert them in the webpage from google drive?  Or do the photos need to be stored on my computer?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, cpeterson said:

All my images are currently stored in a google drive.  Is there a way to insert them in the webpage from google drive?

Squarespace doesn't include a feature that allows you to drag images directly out of Google Drive into an Image Block or Gallery. You'll need to save them to the device/computer first.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include.
I value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.
Squarespace. I've been a loyal and enthusiastic supporter of the platform since 2007. 

Google drive is connected to Google photos, and You can open your photos click on one, drag it  (its a copy) to your desktop then drag (another copy) to Squarespace upload. 

The copies are automatically generated. I delete them off my desktop after each session. 

Edited by derricksrandomviews