Reverse the order of a summary page

Site URL: https://www.carolezimmer.com/all-episodes

Hi, 

I set up a page that includes 3 different summary blocks to display blog posts. 

I would only use 1 summary block, but I can only show 20 posts at a time, so I've opted for 3.

Everything looks good, except there is a gap at the end of summary block 1 (right after episode 40). Is there a way to make it so each summary block fits together seamlessly? Or could I rearrange the summary blocks to show that gap at the very top instead of the bottom at the very least?

• Replies 4
  • Views 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, derricksrandomviews said:

Summary blocks allow 30 posts each. The gap between blocks is not so bad if they are arrange the same I think. I use code to modify mine and I am up to about 80 on one page, which may be too many maybe. 

Do you have the code? That will solve my problem. I would prefer to keep them all in the same summary block opposed to breaking it up into chunks of 30 each. 

I have code to design the blocks and the read more but I am using the 30 page limit. I have various bits of text excerpt too, so my post are all various sizes, not uniform like yours. What if you change the column width to change the number of items in a row? I am using Avenue also. You can take a look at my summary pages. I have two, stories, and photo lessons. If you see something you would like to do, like drop shadows  or other effects, just let me know and I will share how I did it, including code. You can filter  posts by category, to keep posts from duplicating on your page because they are in two blocks at the same time. 

https://myrandomviews.com/storysummary

Derrick 

Archived