Which is better for Xero + Squarespace? Xero by OneSaas or Greenback

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using OneSaas and it's working perfectly... they were great and had great support... they even added support for Xero's Tracking Codes on Invoice line items for me when it wasn't a feature.

I'm very mad that they were bought by Intuit and will be discontinuing their Xero support.

Does Greenback do all the same things as OneSaas?  Does it sync transaction by transaction (like OneSaas) or is it a daily lumping of all the transactions (like Squarespace's old in house Xero integration)?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone.

I represent Parex. We have an app which is very similar to OneSaas and we are getting customers to use our system for Xero.  Please find further details at https://apps.parextech.com/

We are well rated on Xero apps section and Shopify/Wix platforms as well. We are working with Squarespace  team to get us listed on their site but for now they allow only limited apps to list on their apps page.

Happy to answer questions for anyone.

Thanks,
Parex Team

• 2 years later...

Xero by Amaka is a Squarespace Extension that can automate the flow of your Squarespace sales, payment and tax information into your Xero file through a daily sync.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.