Is there CSS or code that will allow me to have two separate lines of text in the grid overlay from NOVO?

• Replies 6
  • Views 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please post the URL for your site.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so. Post the password here.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Were you able to achieve the text, subtext effect, using the SS provided interface?

If so can you add the subtext back to Illustration & Iconography? I'm not seeing it now. If so, then we can see what might be done to get rid of the line break.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

unfortunately, there's no built in SS way. There's only a field for one line of text in the settings. 😞

I'm a designer - I just did that graphic in photoshop to show you what I want it to look like. heh

That's why I'm hoping to find a code or css way to add two lines of text on the hover...

Archived