horizontal scroll with mouse wheel

Hello guys!

I got a question. I've seen this capability on Format pages before. is it possible to have a horizontal scroll with the mouse wheel on the homepage? 
example, like this one https://www.ameliaallenphotography.com/

you enter and you have an amount of images in front of you to which you scroll at your own pace.
as of now i have a page created already. www.rubenalza.com and would like to see if i can rebuild my page and incorporate that thing.

thank you.

• Replies 3
  • Views 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/4/2021 at 5:11 AM, tuanphan said:

Hi. Have you solved this yet?

I have seen this effect in squarestylist (not sure).

If you still need to help, I will check again.

hi! thank you for responding

Here's the thing. I'm trying to emulate the same effect Format.com pages have when set as horizontal gallery for desktop and mobile version.

as you can see on my page i have manage to reduce the padding for the carousel on the desktop version but it only moves automatically, no scrolling with the mouse horizontally nor with the arrows on my keyboard.  when set as mobile it shows very small images. i wish to have it bigger like with the format.com version

my page is rubenalza.com and yes im trying to emulate this www.ameliaallenphotography.com/

thank you.

SQS.jpg

frmt.jpg

On 2/4/2021 at 5:11 AM, tuanphan said:

Hi. Have you solved this yet?

I have seen this effect in squarestylist (not sure).

If you still need to help, I will check again.

i managed to use this code 

@media screen and (max-width:640px) {
.homepage {
    .sqs-gallery-design-strip {
      overflow: visible;
      height: 270%; 
    }
}
}

and on the mobile version it does increase the size of the carousel and it shows every single image but its cut off in half ... 😞
is there any way to resize the whole carousel page so it shows the whole image?

the code that i just used will it affect only this carousel or all carousels? is it possible to target an specific carousel? 

Archived