Add more products to related products section - beyond the 5 products allowed

Giuli

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Related Products feature cannot be increased beyond five products. However, you can disable this feature and add a Summary Block to the Additional Info section of your products instead. The a

Posted Images

On 2/2/2021 at 12:54 AM, Giuli said:

Is there a way to add more products to related products section - beyond the 5 products allowed.

The Related Products feature cannot be increased beyond five products.

However, you can disable this feature and add a Summary Block to the Additional Info section of your products instead. The advantage of doing this is that you aren't forced to use a grid layout. For example, you can use a carousel instead.

related-products-summary-block.thumb.gif.24f0f5547ae4537d6e882614d7e50990.gif

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007. 

On 2/7/2021 at 8:04 PM, paul2009 said:

The Related Products feature cannot be increased beyond five products.

However, you can disable this feature and add a Summary Block to the Additional Info section of your products instead. The advantage of doing this is that you aren't forced to use a grid layout. For example, you can use a carousel instead.

related-products-summary-block.thumb.gif.24f0f5547ae4537d6e882614d7e50990.gif

Hi Paul, that’s a very good idea. Thanks!