How do I bold "in line text" on a Newsletter Form Title Customization

Site URL: https://www.nimeaariana.com/welcometomyworld

I know this is super basic but I want to bold "Get on The List" before the rest of my text. I've tried a couple variants that I figured should work, but they didn't. It's been awhile since I've written code so need some help. 

Currently, I have the attached code working and this is the result. It's bland and I want to make it prettier when people click to sign up directly off of my social media page. Any help is great thank you!

If there is a way to add an image or direct them to https://www.nimeaariana.com/subscribe instead of seeing this form, I'd also be interested in that code too. Thank you!

xNA

Newsletter Title Form Code.png

Newsletter Title Form Code Result.png

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the title of the newsletter block you don't need to use CSS.

You can change the title of the block right in the block.

1062540611_ScreenShot2021-01-31at1_15_42PM.png.cb96be9b94a53d68a99983a095bd0f88.png

From there you can adjust the font size as needed.

<style>

.form-title {

font-size : 20px;

}

</style>

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Hi Creedon, I understand what you are saying, but this is in Cover Pages and it seems to be different there. As it doesn't have that option.  So I have to code it in order to change it from the standard "Newsletter" text to get a title and info I want. Not sure why Squarespace made this one non-editable. 

You were on the right track then. 😀 Just need to keep customizing until you get where you want.

<style>

.form-title {

visibility : hidden;

}

.form-title:before {

content : 'Get on The List. Subscribe Today + Receive Exclusive Artist Updates from Nimea Ariana.';
    font-size  : 20px;
    font-weight : 600;
    visibility : visible;

}

</style>

To link to the subscribe page. You should be able to do that from the cover page settings.

131800768_ScreenShot2021-01-31at4_42_53PM.png.9bf9db9357e2e34e05c42e3251802cf6.png

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

On 1/31/2021 at 7:46 PM, creedon said:

You were on the right track then. 😀 Just need to keep customizing until you get where you want.

<style>

.form-title {

visibility : hidden;

}

.form-title:before {

content : 'Get on The List. Subscribe Today + Receive Exclusive Artist Updates from Nimea Ariana.';
    font-size  : 20px;
    font-weight : 600;
    visibility : visible;

}

</style>

To link to the subscribe page. You should be able to do that from the cover page settings.

131800768_ScreenShot2021-01-31at4_42_53PM.png.9bf9db9357e2e34e05c42e3251802cf6.png

Appreciate it. This didn't exactly get me the bold text I wanted, on just "Get On The List" so def still open to new responses. Thank you.

Archived