How do clients book multiple but different treatments in the same appointment?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a similar question but it differs from yours a bit - not sure if I should choose ACUITY Scheduling or Squarespace Scheduling for my design?   I need the following scheduling function;

Client books an appointment (Category), which require he/she selects 3 different days/time in total - when client has selected available dates, he/she pays a total set amount ($) and go to checkout. After checkout is complete, the client should also be able to cancel/change all three appointments based upon availability. 

Can this be done out of the box? I did consider setting up a package solution, but Squarespace doesn't allow one to test this feature... so not sure if it is worth upgrading to a premium service that might not be able to do the work anyway... Suggestions appreciated :-)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We use add ons to achieve this. Basically if it's a service that they can add when getting another service, we add the $$ and duration and select which services they can add it to. This ensures they only get one confirmation email and one text reminder etc. We also have them as a stand alone appointment so they can book just the add on item as well. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I am looking for a solution to this as well. I can only find information about allowing double booking. But what I am wanting is for clients to be able to stack another type of appointment on top of the first one. To clarify: I don't want them to be able to book two appointments in the same time slot. What I want is for them to be able to book two or more appointments, one after the other, in a single transaction.

I run a real estate photography business and offer multiple services which the client will choose from. All of the selected services will then be fulfilled in one go. This seems like a very basic feature that would be needed by any business that offers multiple types of services.

Also putting these services as add-ons is a workaround. Unfortunately it looks extremely amateur from the perspective of a client and could confuse them and therefore cost me a lot of money. That is what I am doing now and it is just unfortunate.

Edited by mitomo