One Page Opens In New Tab... Not Sure Why!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, derricksrandomviews said:

What template are you using? Looks like Mercer to me.  Have you added code to that page? There is no setting that should make this happen for standard nav bar links, none that I know about. 

Sorry, @derricksrandomviews... I should have mentioned. I'm using Margot, 7.0. I have some CSS in the page header, but nothing that would cause this. Some code swapping the Logo on this page. 

<base target="_blank"/>
<style>
.Header-branding {    
display: block;    
max-width: 100%;    
max-height: 124px;    
content: url(https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5ffbf35d5a6fae169d96245f/t/60137b1239663a66353ef76d/1611889426282/21-001_FINAL_COLOR.png) !important;
 }
</style>

2 hours ago, derricksrandomviews said:

Just tried it and that is the culprit.

The only thing I'm not sure of is if SS is doing something or if it's just the nature of several layers of iframes and such. But I'll wait to explore that one for another time! 😀

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived