Advice on how to achieve a full page menu like this?

Hi, I am trying to achieve this in a website I am creating. I don't need the animation aspect of it, but I would like the large text! 

I have managed to enable the mobile burger menu on the desktop site, but I don't know how to customise the text layout after doing this. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f7/65/a0/f765a0c22dc5be8b2f87dcac302d46f4.gif

Thanks, 
Hannah

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, derricksrandomviews said:

How far are you into the building process? I ask because there is a 7.0 template that has large navigation text, very large, which you may like. 

Hello, I'm not that far in but I do like the 7.1 features for some of the other things I am doing on the site. If I can even just find a way to align the burger menu text to the left or right and change the size and font that would still work well for me. 

1 minute ago, derricksrandomviews said:

That should be doable. If you want more precise help then post the site url and permission password so the coders here, and we have good ones, can inspect the site target the blocks,  and provide the code.

I would love to but my client hasn't transferred it over yet so it can't be upgraded at the moment 😞

This is the code I am using currently, 

@media screen and (min-width:950px) {.header-nav, .header-actions { display: none!important} .header-burger { display: flex!important;} .header--menu-open .header-menu {opacity: 1; visibility: visible;}} 

@keyframes slide-down{ from {bottom:90%; opacity:0;} to {bottom: 0%; opacity:1}} .header--menu-open .header-menu  {animation-name: slide-down; animation-duration:1s}

@media screen {
.header-menu-bg.theme-bg--primary {
    background: #FEF0EC !important; text-align: left !important;
} 
}

I had hoped the text-align would work to align the text  but no luck. 

The element is:

#collection-5ffb297a2ee63730dac964ba

On 1/29/2021 at 2:04 PM, hannahsorrell said:

This is the code I am using currently, 

@media screen and (min-width:950px) {.header-nav, .header-actions { display: none!important} .header-burger { display: flex!important;} .header--menu-open .header-menu {opacity: 1; visibility: visible;}} 

@keyframes slide-down{ from {bottom:90%; opacity:0;} to {bottom: 0%; opacity:1}} .header--menu-open .header-menu  {animation-name: slide-down; animation-duration:1s}

@media screen {
.header-menu-bg.theme-bg--primary {
    background: #FEF0EC !important; text-align: left !important;
} 
}

I had hoped the text-align would work to align the text  but no luck. 

The element is:

#collection-5ffb297a2ee63730dac964ba

Do you still need help on this?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived