SS 7.1 Site Styles section is not fully functional

In the middle of my workflow today as I was editing our website I went to the "Site Styles" section of the squarespace editor and it's appearance changed and now looks clunky and I have limited control. The first screenshot shows what the full section looks like and the second screenshot shows what it looks like for me when I try and change the settings for a button. I am unable to change the font. I tried opening up this in Microsoft Edge and I am seeing the same thing.

Screenshot 2021-01-29 130513.png

Screenshot 2021-01-29 130452.png

• Replies 7
  • Views 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi there!

if i go to menu > design, like i used to do, i can not change my font anymore. very annoying!
also under styles the menu changed (not really user proof).

somebody has an idea? is the font section hidden or is it not possible to change anymore?

thanks in advance & kind regards,

lisa

This issue was still ongoing for me this morning on all Squarespace 7.0 sites but is now cleared. However, the browser cache will need to be cleared and you may need to temporarily disable it in developer tools if the issue persists. (On Chrome, open Developer Tools and go to Network then check Disable cache). 

For further help, contact Squarespace Customer Care. You can open a ticket here.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

16 hours ago, lisasimone said:

hi there!

if i go to menu > design, like i used to do, i can not change my font anymore. very annoying!
also under styles the menu changed (not really user proof).

somebody has an idea? is the font section hidden or is it not possible to change anymore?

thanks in advance & kind regards,

lisa

Hi Lisa - I had the same issue over the weekend. Just clear the cache in your browser, and log back into Squarespace - hopefully it will be resolved! Good luck.

Archived