Adding third party font via CSS

• Replies 4
  • Views 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much for coming back to me with this.....the font has replaced Heading !, which is great but is not in the long list of fonts in the menu (so that I can access different weights etc). You can look at the updated site to see that it works. Thank you on behalf of my friend at Blissbubble

• 1 month later...

On 1/31/2021 at 2:09 AM, SusieB said:

Thank you so much for coming back to me with this.....the font has replaced Heading !, which is great but is not in the long list of fonts in the menu (so that I can access different weights etc). You can look at the updated site to see that it works. Thank you on behalf of my friend at Blissbubble

I am having the same issue where I want it to be in the drop down menu but it is not showing up. 

8 minutes ago, NashFamilyFish said:

I want it to be in the drop down menu but it is not showing up. 

Custom fonts are not added to the SS interface. You have to build all the CSS you need to use them.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived