Blog Page - Feed Replace Not Working

Hey All,

I am hoping that someone can help me figure out how the 'Replace Feed' feature works in the Blog page settings. My goal is to take a blog that is external from Squarespace and have it autmatically update 15+ Squarespace sites I have built to be formatted as blog posts. Right now we are manually updating each individual site with the same article, image and information.

I took the RSS feed from our site and fed it through FeedBurner at this link:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/AAMarketReview

From there I created a blog (not linked) in Squarespace and changed the page settings under 'Feed' to replace the content with the ones generated through that FeedBurner link. The problem is that Squarespace is not pulling the article previously published and even new ones after the link was added to the Feed Replace in Squarespace. I then created a separate page and added a Summary block and chose that RSS blog and it says there is no content.

Maybe I am not understanding how this feature is supposed to work behind the scenes or even if there is a time limit on when Squarepace captures new content from the feed replacement.

Can someone help me figure out the mechanics of this feature so I can see if it will work for what I am trying to achieve?

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 4.10.41 PM.png

• Replies 0
  • Views 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived