Launch site as website, not commerce

Site URL: https://account.squarespace.com/

Hi all,

When I spun up my trial I believe I had selected "commerce" as the type of site I wanted. I now see that a regular website without payment options would be best for me. Is it possible to push my site live as a website, not a site that can collect payments? If so, is the attached screenshot the correct place to choose the type of site I will create? 

Thanks in advance!

Website or commerce.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The URL you point to is not your site.

8 hours ago, austendev said:

Is it possible to push my site live as a website, not a site that can collect payments?

Yes. With a caveat. If you've added Javascript to your site to make it work then you will need at least the business plan or above. Your site will warn you if that plan is needed.

I'm not familiar with the image you show. Is that an email from SS?

When I pay for a site I do it through the site itself. Kind of don't trust emails for that kind of thing.

In the site go to Settings > Billing & Account > Billing.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived