Guided Purchase Experience (Pop-Up)

Hello Squarespace Forum! I am hoping someone can help me...

On my product pages, I would like to create a pop-up that allows people to customise their product. Instead of simply offering product variants as dropdown menus and an 'add to cart' button directly on the product page, I need something that guides the user through each product option/variant, and then 'add everything to cart' at the end.

A great example of this is Warby Parker; when you are on one of their product pages and click 'Select lenses and purchase', the user is then guided through a step-by-step pop up window, customising their purchase. Each of the options available are explained, and the total price is added as you move from one step to the next, eventually to a point where you add everything to your cart.

Reference example:
https://www.warbyparker.com/eyeglasses/men/felix/crystal-with-english-oak-temples

I believe that this level of execution is not possible with Squarespace, but it is the goal to work backwards from (even if it is just for one 'product option'). I'm hoping someone can help me to form this kind of functionality, or at least explore some alternative options that begin to step into this kind of territory where users can be guided through options somehow.

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated! If you are a developer and open to helping with one custom code/extensions I would love to hear from you.

Thanks!

• Replies 0
  • Views 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived