Cannot link to internal pages

Site URL: https://www.themindfulfight.com/

For the last week or so I've been having trouble linking to internal pages (see screenshot). The black square just spins and spins but never loads. I've logged out and back in, I've cleared my cache and cookies... nothing seems to be working. I thought it as maybe a Squarespace technical issue but after looking at a few topics, no one else seems to have mentioned this. Please help!

Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 9.40.44 AM.png

• Replies 5
  • Views 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi DaniB301. 

I have found a work around for the issue , For me it was when I am using Google Chrome , that I cant access the site to edit it , I have downloaded Firefox , and the site can be edited there . I assume there is an issue with Google Chrome , I tried running an update but no change , the solution that has worked for me is Firefox .  Hope this helps you out.

2 hours ago, DaniB301 said:

Site URL: https://www.themindfulfight.com/

For the last week or so I've been having trouble linking to internal pages (see screenshot). The black square just spins and spins but never loads. I've logged out and back in, I've cleared my cache and cookies... nothing seems to be working. I thought it as maybe a Squarespace technical issue but after looking at a few topics, no one else seems to have mentioned this. Please help!

Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 9.40.44 AM.png

I have found a work around for the issue , For me it was when I am using Google Chrome , that I cant access the site to edit it , I have downloaded Firefox , and the site can be edited there . I assume there is an issue with Google Chrome , I tried running an update but no change , the solution that has worked for me is Firefox .  Hope this helps you out.

3 hours ago, Rodsimages said:

Oh so it's a Chrome issue. Thanks! I'll try a different browser and hopefully that helps 🙂

Archived