Change only blog title h1 colour without affecting other titles

Site URL: https://www.talltreesmarketing.co.uk/insights

Hi, 

I'm trying to change the title colour of ONLY my blog / blog posts that are using the H1 style. 

Across the rest of my site, the H1 colour is white, but for the blog title, the white is not sitting on a photo background like with other pages, it's sitting on the grey page body and so it can't be seen. I've managed to find code to change the colour of all H1 titles, but can someone please help with changing just the Blog Titles? I'm looking to change it from white to black. 

I also can't seem to figure out how to show the comments box (though I think it's ticked as 'on') if anyone can help with that. 

Thanks!!

• Replies 2
  • Views 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ljames91 said:

Site URL: https://www.talltreesmarketing.co.uk/insights

Hi, 

I'm trying to change the title colour of ONLY my blog / blog posts that are using the H1 style. 

Across the rest of my site, the H1 colour is white, but for the blog title, the white is not sitting on a photo background like with other pages, it's sitting on the grey page body and so it can't be seen. I've managed to find code to change the colour of all H1 titles, but can someone please help with changing just the Blog Titles? I'm looking to change it from white to black. 

I also can't seem to figure out how to show the comments box (though I think it's ticked as 'on') if anyone can help with that. 

Thanks!!

Use this in Design->Custom CSS

.blog-title a {
  color: #5fa003;
}
.blog-item-wrapper .blog-item-title h1.entry-title {
    color: #5fa003 !important;
}

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

12 minutes ago, bangank36 said:

Use this in Design->Custom CSS

.blog-title a {
  color: #5fa003;
}
.blog-item-wrapper .blog-item-title h1.entry-title {
    color: #5fa003 !important;
}

Thank you so much!! This worked right away, just changed the colour and now all good to go! Really appreciate it! 

Archived