Adding paragraph before blog posts

• Replies 9
  • Views 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add to Design > Custom CSS

body#collection-5ff3ae680e4a9f4f5f96255c .blog-alternating-side-by-side-wrapper:before {
    content: "tuanphantuanphantuanphan circle";
    display: block;
    text-align: center;
    margin-bottom: 40px;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/20/2021 at 1:09 AM, taycw said:

How were you able to make the text above your blog post a link back to your home page? I'm trying to do the same thing. 

You want to add a "Back to Homepage" button? Can you share link to blog post? Which plan do/will you use?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

@KevinRThomas

If the code were working it would display the text.

Did you replace the collection id in the code (collection-5ff3ae680e4a9f4f5f96255c) with the collection id from your own page?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

14 hours ago, creedon said:

@KevinRThomas

If the code were working it would display the text.

Did you replace the collection id in the code (collection-5ff3ae680e4a9f4f5f96255c) with the collection id from your own page?

I don't have an issue with displaying the text. What I would like to do is make that text a link which is not possible using the content attribute. How would I make that text a link?

The idea is that I would like that text above the blog title to be a link back to the main blog home and I am having trouble getting that worked out. 

@taycw

KevinRThomas's "Fulfilled Prophesies" text is using SS's built-in feature of displaying categories assigned to a post. No custom code was used.

For your issue you would need to use Javascript.

Please post the URL for a blog entry on your site.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password is not a security breach. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

3 hours ago, creedon said:

@taycw

KevinRThomas's "Fulfilled Prophesies" text is using SS's built-in feature of displaying categories assigned to a post. No custom code was used.

For your issue you would need to use Javascript.

Please post the URL for a blog entry on your site.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password is not a security breach. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Thanks! I have started a new thread with my question: 

Archived