Adding popup text to gallery or individual images

Site URL: https://www.funhealseverything.com/

Hello! I'm trying to create a "team" page where I introduce my new teachers. I want to have some info under each pic, like name and contact, but then have it click to see a blurb about them. I first made this page but the blurbs are different sizes and I feel like the people in the second row get shafted. I tried to get some support and they suggested making a gallery block - which is what I did here I like how this looks WAY better, but sadly, on mobile, the text that appears when you click on and hover over each picture is nowhere to be found. Also, would be cool to have the contact info with the name on the main page which I can't do on gallery block because it won't let me add a link to the title of each picture.  The other thing support suggested was making a separate page for each person, which I would have to upgrade to do (I'm on a legacy plan) but also I don't know if going forward I want to make a page for every single person that I will train. So, long story short, curious is there is some CSS (which I am pretty new to) that can make a clickable blurb or open to any other ideas!! Thank you in advance! <3 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived