CRITICAL ISSUE - horizontal alignment of elements on squarespace

@raphaelfontes

@Jo_G

@MatthewSinger

Hello Squarespace-helpers!

I have looked around quite a bit, and unfortunately could not find instructions on how to properly fix the issue of aligning items in different columns for mobile.

Many posts like the following address it, but the solutions are only individual fixes and not general information!

If we have to use the CSS property min-height to align objects horizontally for all screen-widths, please supply sufficient documentation how the relevant blocks are to be identified via inspector/chrome extension/...!

Same goes for addressing column-reverse!

How is it standard practice, that every single squarespace user basically has to contact one (really nice) guy from Vietnam in order to fix this very common problem?
-> instead of having proper documentation for DIY?

https://forum.squarespace.com/search/?q=column reverse&quick=1
This is ridiculous for a billion dollar enterprise☝️😐!

Thanks very much for your help in advance

Best

your community member

• Replies 1
  • Views 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the above problem, any platform you can come across. I've been working with WordPress for a while, and sometimes need CSS to handle it too.

Furthermore, with non-coders, it is difficult to instruct tools to find the correct code, as each case will produce a different code structure, and the code to be used will be different.

Unrelated, I recently used absolute CSS to align buttons, it's better to use min-height

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived