Changing Product Breadcrumb Label?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has your Store page been online for some amount of time? If not you could go to Store Settings and change the name of your store from store to shop.

If your Store page has been online for some amount of time you may not want to do this as that could effect your SEO rankings.

We really need to know more about your situation before giving further advice.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

On 1/22/2021 at 2:10 AM, creedon said:

Has your Store page been online for some amount of time? If not you could go to Store Settings and change the name of your store from store to shop.

If your Store page has been online for some amount of time you may not want to do this as that could effect your SEO rankings.

We really need to know more about your situation before giving further advice.

Yikes, that was a lot easier than I was expecting. I know there's no stupid questions... but sometimes it sure feels like it haha. Thanks Creedon!

Archived