Jump to content

Change colour of one page

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6
  • Views 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add to Design > Custom CSS

body#item-5f47b82d8ee0877c453a2053 {
.section-background, .page-section {
    background: transparent !important;
}
& {
   background-color: green !important;
}}

Replace green with color what you want.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment
  • 2 months later...
On 1/20/2021 at 2:53 PM, tuanphan said:

Add to Design > Custom CSS


body#item-5f47b82d8ee0877c453a2053 {
.section-background, .page-section {
    background: transparent !important;
}
& {
   background-color: green !important;
}}

Replace green with color what you want.

That worked very well, many thanks. I don't suppose there's a way to get the colour through the footer too?

Link to comment
On 4/14/2021 at 10:22 AM, tuanphan said:

Change green to another color

Done that, was an easy fix.

 

What I mean is that the footer appears to have a different background colour to the rest of the page (see still below). Is there a way to get it to match the white elsewhere?FootercColourDIfference.thumb.jpg.31ecd7e46423a525d75e9a2e5f2cc310.jpg

Link to comment
On 4/16/2021 at 6:47 PM, Falconer said:

Done that, was an easy fix.

 

What I mean is that the footer appears to have a different background colour to the rest of the page (see still below). Is there a way to get it to match the white elsewhere

Add to Design > Custom CSS

/* portfolio pagination background */
.item-pagination[data-collection-type^="portfolio"], .item-pagination[data-collection-type^="portfolio"] {
    background: white !important;
}

 

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment
3 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Add to Design > Custom CSS


/* portfolio pagination background */
.item-pagination[data-collection-type^="portfolio"], .item-pagination[data-collection-type^="portfolio"] {
    background: white !important;
}

 

Thanks a lot tuanphan. I tweaked and combined your two css codes to get just the littleBe page and pagination BG colour to change but the other portfolio pages to stay the same and ended up with this which seems to work -

body#item-5f47b82d8ee0877c453a2053 {
.section-background, .item-pagination[data-collection-type^="portfolio"], .page-section {
    background: transparent !important;
}
& {
   background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0) !important;
}}

only difference from your original code is I inserted the pagination bit into it

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.