Acuity Scheduling - Multiple Users for Calendars?

Site URL: https://www.janiejennings.com/

So the lady I am helping has a Pilates studio, and we have one calendar for her. I know how to add multiple calendars and set availability, etc. for the new teachers however, what I can't figure out is how to allow the new teachers access to the calendars without giving them access to everything else. 

Acuity says to go under "Users" and add new users, but because this is Acuity through Squarespace I do not see that option anywhere. 

Any help would be SO appreciated. Thanks. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I have the same question. There are multiple instructors at our dance studio and I am trying to figure out how they can just access their own appointments/calendar. Did anyone find an answer?

• 3 weeks later...

I was told that by Squarespace that I would have to change my plan to add more users so that I would be the Administrator and they would be Contributors. Then I could manage what pages and information they had access to on my website, including Acuity.

As a work around, I created a single email using gmail that was used by all of my contractors to access their calendars. That way I maintain content privacy and all of the contractors can still see/edit their calendars. Maybe that would work for others too?