Embed Self Hosted Flipbook

Site URL: https://tetra-tangerine-bw7d.squarespace.com/

Hi I have a self hosted FlipBook using PDF Flip which works well here. https://www.cheswickconsutlants.a2hosted.com/

I dont seem able to embed it though and i am trying with <iframe allowfullscreen="" height="600" src="http://www.sitename.com/FolderName/index.html" width="100%"></iframe>

Could anyone provide a solution. 

Many thanks Jai

• 5 months later...
42 minutes ago, Bookworm said:

Hi,  How did you add your pdf flip folder to your webpage?

You can host it on Google Drive folder and publish the page using this tool

DriveToWeb - Host websites on Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive (drv.tw)

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

@tuanphan do you have any experience with this?

I am trying to self-host a flipbook on my client's Squarespace V7.0 site. 

PDF Flip send a folder which is to be added to the site - it has .css .js etc in it to run the flipbook.

I have downloaded and unzipped the file supplied by PDF Flip, and replaced their PDF with mine (same name for the pdf file).

PDF.PNG.5ea93661c0b10f993dd8254ed39bafa2.PNG

I am at a loss as to where I can add the folder to the site.

I understand a bit about Squarespace - as in I can add pdfs, images and so on.  I know I can upload a zip file, but what I need to add is the folder above.

Is this something that could happen under "developer tools"? 

Best regards.

Edited by Velovelo
Clarifying
27 minutes ago, Velovelo said:

@tuanphan do you have any experience with this?

I am trying to self-host a flipbook on my client's Squarespace V7.0 site. 

PDF Flip send a folder which is to be added to the site - it has .css .js etc in it to run the flipbook.

I have downloaded and unzipped the file supplied by PDF Flip, and replaced their PDF with mine (same name for the pdf file).

PDF.PNG.5ea93661c0b10f993dd8254ed39bafa2.PNG

I am at a loss as to where I can add the folder to the site.

I understand a bit about Squarespace - as in I can add pdfs, images and so on.  I know I can upload a zip file, but what I need to add is the folder above.

Is this something that could happen under "developer tools"? 

Best regards.

Upload these files into a drive folder and use this tool to publish the content.

Then you can place the generated url into embed block

DriveToWeb - Host websites on Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive (drv.tw)

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

1 hour ago, Velovelo said:

Is this the only way of doing it?

If you have a hosting with ftp you can upload there as well. Only 7.0 support dev mode and it will prevent further updates

I got a response from PDF Flip:

Hi,

Weebly, Squarespace or Wix are just accounts and they do not offer web
hosting.
PDF Flip is a self hosting app and it need a web hosting account to be
uploaded to.

A workaround is to upload it on a 3rd part website with a web hosting
and embed into your ending page.

Here is an recent example where we helped a client with uploading the
flipbook on our website so they can embed into a squarespace account:

Kind Regards,

I am waiting to find out if there is an additional charge for PDF Flip to host this for us.  Otherwise, I am trying out some other options.
Thanks for your support so far.