How to change color of my dropdown bar

• Replies 7
  • Views 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello!

I´m trying to do something similar.

I´m in squarespace 7.1, and using "transparent header" (with image behind the navigation).

When I have a dark image behind the navigation, I need the navigation font color to be white.

When I have a light background image behind the navigation, I need the navigation font color to be dark.

Does anyone know how to do this?

1 hour ago, Erlend-fs said:

Hello!

I´m trying to do something similar.

I´m in squarespace 7.1, and using "transparent header" (with image behind the navigation).

When I have a dark image behind the navigation, I need the navigation font color to be white.

When I have a light background image behind the navigation, I need the navigation font color to be dark.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Can you share site url? We can help easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Thanks for your reply tuanphan!

Link to the site: https://spinach-keyboard-w7ws.squarespace.com/

It seems like the Header are using the Section Theme "Black Minimal" by itself when it´s a background image behind the menu. This works fine when it´s a dark image (since the Black Minimal theme is set to have white text color), but on a light background image, I need to have dark font color.

If I could choose which Section Theme every page (header) should have, it would have solved the problem

• 2 weeks later...

Archived