Blog pages: Changing fonts and image styling (CSS)(7.1)

Hi,

Hoping someone can help…(using 7.1) I’m trying to change the fonts and the way the initial listings are shown on blog pages and posts…only I can’t seem to workout the right CSS code to inject.

On the blog listing page, there’s currently about three columns with an image, then underneath that a title, excerpt and meta data, and gutter of around 60px; all pretty bog standard…I’m wanting customise those fonts with CSS, and place them on top of the image so they're more like a Poster Image display (with approx 10px padding all round)…I just can’t seem to get any of it.

I’ve checked out this post which lists all the CSS ids  https://forum.squarespace.com/topic/160059-share-squarespace-71-css-id-list/  but, I’m obviously being stupid as I can’t get it to work.

Can anyone help?

(I’m also wanting to change the fonts on the blog post page itself, and the Newsletter Subscribe button/fields; again, I’m thinking this is simple, but the CSS code doesn’t seem to do anything for me.)

Huge, mahoosive thanks in advance 🙂

• Replies 3
  • Views 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Archived