Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Abandoned Cart Email Timing

Site URL: https://www.promaxxtool.com/

I want to send my abandoned cart emails at 30 minutes or 1 hour. I've never seen much success at the standard 24-hours. Is there a way to adjust that timing? 

My only other current solution is using my Mailchimp account, but it doesn't seem that function is supported between Mailchimp & Squarespace. Does anyone have any other solutions? Or @paul2009 @tuanphan do you guys happen to know if variable timing is a feature in dev? 

Thanks!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, chrisnovak412 said:

I want to send my abandoned cart emails at 30 minutes or 1 hour. I've never seen much success at the standard 24-hours. Is there a way to adjust that timing? 

An email is automatically sent 24 hours after a cart or checkout is abandoned. You can customize the email, but not the timing.

This forum is not routinely monitored for product feature requests so if you want to raise this as a feature request, open a ticket through Customer Care

If this helps you, please click "Like" below  ⬇️

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.