Abandoned Cart Email Timing

Site URL: https://www.promaxxtool.com/

I want to send my abandoned cart emails at 30 minutes or 1 hour. I've never seen much success at the standard 24-hours. Is there a way to adjust that timing? 

My only other current solution is using my Mailchimp account, but it doesn't seem that function is supported between Mailchimp & Squarespace. Does anyone have any other solutions? Or @paul2009 @tuanphan do you guys happen to know if variable timing is a feature in dev? 

Thanks!

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, chrisnovak412 said:

I want to send my abandoned cart emails at 30 minutes or 1 hour. I've never seen much success at the standard 24-hours. Is there a way to adjust that timing? 

An email is automatically sent 24 hours after a cart or checkout is abandoned. You can customize the email, but not the timing.

This forum is not routinely monitored for product feature requests so if you want to raise this as a feature request, open a ticket through Customer Care

If this helps you, please click "Like" below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived