Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Custom Code in block Squarespace 7.1

Drewster

Question

Site URL: https://mypersonaltestingwebsite.squarespace.com/agenda

Hello everyone,

Currently trying out some custom coding and I am having some width-related issues as the image in the background should cover the whole background and not only the code section as you can see on the page: https://mypersonaltestingwebsite.squarespace.com/agenda 

Can anyone tell me how to have a full width code section with 0 padding top/bottom visualisation of this timeline? 

Thanks a lot for your patience!

Looking forward for your answer!

Screenshot 2021-01-13 at 23.55.54.png

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Ehi Tuanphan,  sorry for the delayed answer, anyway we're gonna implement it on a Squarespace 7.0 version and the code seems to fill the whole vw, I'll give you an heads up if I get any issue abo

You did a good job with the slider! Please try what I changes to see if it work, in Design->Custom CSS section[data-section-id="5ffde71ac787b51b434a31e9"] .content-wrapper { padding: 0 !imp

Posted Images

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Drewster said:

Site URL: https://mypersonaltestingwebsite.squarespace.com/agenda

Hello everyone,

Currently trying out some custom coding and I am having some width-related issues as the image in the background should cover the whole background and not only the code section as you can see on the page: https://mypersonaltestingwebsite.squarespace.com/agenda 

Can anyone tell me how to have a full width code section with 0 padding top/bottom visualisation of this timeline? 

Thanks a lot for your patience!

Looking forward for your answer!

Screenshot 2021-01-13 at 23.55.54.png

You did a good job with the slider! Please try what I changes to see if it work, in Design->Custom CSS

section[data-section-id="5ffde71ac787b51b434a31e9"] .content-wrapper {
  		padding: 0 !important;
}
@media only screen and (min-width: 640px) {
  	section[data-section-id="5ffde71ac787b51b434a31e9"] .content-wrapper .timeline-container {
          padding-left: 25%;
          padding-right: 25%;
          box-sizing: border-box;
        }
}

image.thumb.png.550dff91eb4ccf4aa1035a673c0f9ce4.png

Edited by bangank36

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement, Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightboxGeolocation Automatic Currency Converter, Sortable Table from GSheet
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Hi Bangank!

Thank you for your answer! I just adapted the CSS as you suggested but as soon as I injected it, the only change I was able to see was that the left-sided  content moved to the center while the background size hasn't changed. 

Again, really appreciate your support on this!1070485427_Screenshot2021-01-14at08_53_52.thumb.png.cd3fa96edc5bdbfdb1e1586bd64e139a.png

On 1/14/2021 at 3:05 PM, Drewster said:

Hi Bangank!

Thank you for your answer! I just adapted the CSS as you suggested but as soon as I injected it, the only change I was able to see was that the left-sided  content moved to the center while the background size hasn't changed. 

Again, really appreciate your support on this!1070485427_Screenshot2021-01-14at08_53_52.thumb.png.cd3fa96edc5bdbfdb1e1586bd64e139a.png

Do you still need help on this?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer.

How to:

-- I'm off in Lunar New Year. Will take 3-7 days to you get the answer on Forum.

Ehi Tuanphan, 

sorry for the delayed answer, anyway we're gonna implement it on a Squarespace 7.0 version and the code seems to fill the whole vw, I'll give you an heads up if I get any issue about that later on, thank you both for your availability!