Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

PayPal Pay in 3 and PayPal credit

Hi! 

Does anyone know or is anyone allowing customers to use the PayPal pay in 3 (there new buy now pay later) product? 

I had a client wanting to implement the shopify lite buttons just to use Klarna but if the Paypal option is possible on SS then that’s amazing! 

Thank you! 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't possible on Squarespace yet because these consumer financing solutions require a newer PayPal integration. See my earlier post here:

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007. 

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know of an update here? The PayPal "pay in 4" feature is increasingly important to our small business. We are considering a move to Shopify who does offer this feature. I can't get any movement or meaningful update from SquareSpace regarding this at all. In this economy, features like this can be make or break. 

1 hour ago, MeganSFM said:

Does anyone know of an update here?

PayPal's buy now, pay later (BNPL) solutions have now started to roll out. 🙂

For example. PayPal Pay in 3 is available on Squarespace in the UK, including our own website. Qualifying UK customers can now pay in three, interest-free payments on purchases over £45.

Pay in 4 should therefore be available to US customers, although as I'm UK based I'm unable to test this. You can check by checking out with goods above $30. After logging in to PayPal, the option should appear below the standard full payment option. Similar schemes (eg PayPal 4X) should be available in France, Germany and Italy, with Australia and Canada coming on stream this quarter.

Squarespace use a very old PayPal integration and this does not allow us to use the full range of BNPL services yet. What we need is for Squarespace to upgrade to the full "PayPal Commerce Platform" integration so that the full suite of BNPL offerings are available to Squarespace customers globally.

If this helps you, please click "Like" below  ⬇️

Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there an update on Paypal Pay in Three for UK users,  I sell high ticket items and hope this function comes soon.  Any update would be appreciated!

2 hours ago, ross3562 said:

Is there an update on Paypal Pay in Three for UK users?

If you accept PayPal and your products qualify, PI3 is already available. You just won’t see any PI3 messaging until checkout. 

Thank you for your response Paul,  I've integrated Paypal as a payment method on my website.  Please forgive my lack of knowledge on this topic but how do my products qualify for PI3?

My website is www.winkandbeam.uk 

It requires a spend between £45 and £2,000.

Edited by paul2009