Universal Filter not working correctly since Shop 2.0 update

Site URL: https://jordancs.ie

Hey all - 

A client of mine has been using the Universal Filter and Lazy Summary plugins to filter the properties on his website. All was working beautifully but things have gone awry since the most recent shop update for 7.1. His issues are:

1. The properties are now listing automatically in order of their geographical location, whereas the client would like to be able to move the order of the properties around to suit his needs (ie. show users properties that are still for sale before showing sold ones)

2. Some of the properties are priced at over €1 million - they had previously got around the pricing cap on Squarespace by leaving the price blank for these products and using an additional "price" variant. This is still working for the universal filter summary blocks, but NOT for the normal summary blocks now... 

Anyone else had any instances of the update causing issues with these plugins? My client has reached out to the developer but has been waiting for some time (several months) for a response/solution.

Any ideas would be great!

Sammi x 

• 7 months later...
1 minute ago, Pabsr said:

Hey @Webswool, did you have an luck getting this sorted. I've been battling this problem since January too. THought I had it resolved but it's come back again in the last 24 hours. Thanks.

In short, no.

The plugin developer gave me a temporary fix but it never truly solved the issue. Since then, my client has removed that element from their shop.