How to change SOLD OUT text to bold?

Site URL: https://www.m5archive.com

Hello Squarespace community, 

I'm not sure what has happened as I haven't made any code changes or inserted any new code, but my product pages text style seems to have changed. Previously, items that were sold out showed a bolded "SOLD OUT" beneath the product, and sale items showed a bolded light grey "SALE".

Now, it seems that this has changed to a regular font, and it's harder on the eyes to tell which products are sold out. Products on sale now don't have the "SALE" message at all any more. 

I have attached 1 video showing what it used to look like, and a screenshot of how it shows now. I'm wondering if any one on these forums knows how to fix this?  I don't think I have edited any code but I could supply that as well if required.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

James

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 7.28.07 PM.png

• honcho changed the title to How to change SOLD OUT text to bold?
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/12/2021 at 7:34 AM, honcho said:

Site URL: https://www.m5archive.com

Hello Squarespace community, 

I'm not sure what has happened as I haven't made any code changes or inserted any new code, but my product pages text style seems to have changed. Previously, items that were sold out showed a bolded "SOLD OUT" beneath the product, and sale items showed a bolded light grey "SALE".

Now, it seems that this has changed to a regular font, and it's harder on the eyes to tell which products are sold out. Products on sale now don't have the "SALE" message at all any more. 

I have attached 1 video showing what it used to look like, and a screenshot of how it shows now. I'm wondering if any one on these forums knows how to fix this?  I don't think I have edited any code but I could supply that as well if required.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

James

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 7.28.07 PM.png

On Sale tag you did not have product, did you remove all the sale products?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Archived