I want to have a product in my shop, but with a customer link to A Kajabi Sales Page, how do I do this?

I want to have a product in my shop, but with a customer link to A Kajabi Sales Page, how do I do this?

I want this product to stay in my shop, however I don't want customers to be able to check out for this product on square space, as it is a Kajabi mini Course.  How do I redirect or create a customer button that says, purchase now, and it be directed to my Kajabi sales page?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, CassyS said:

I want this product to stay in my shop, however I don't want customers to be able to check out for this product on square space, as it is a Kajabi mini Course.  How do I redirect or create a customer button that says, purchase now, and it be directed to my Kajabi sales page?

Thanks 🙂

You can hide the add to cart button and add Kajabi link in product description, we can style the link to look as the squarespace button

What is your site url?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Archived