Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

One time AND subscription options for my products?

Hello

It looks as if you can't give customers the option to choose either a one-time purchase or subscription options for the same product - am I missing something? Not sure why Squarespace wouldn't allow both, seems like a no-brainer.

If i'm not missing something and it actually is impossible, is there a workaround?

Any advice and help appreciated.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am wondering this same thing! So far not having much luck, may have to change to another platform. Lmk if you found anything that looks promising!

Hi there.  Here is my suggestion for a workaround until this is implemented by Squarespace. Copy each product you would like to offer a subscription for and move to a different store page. T

Hi there. 

Here is my suggestion for a workaround until this is implemented by Squarespace.

Copy each product you would like to offer a subscription for and move to a different store page. Then you can add that product to additional info on your original one time product. 

Best,

Dögg

• 2 months later...

Just upgraded to the advanced commerce package to set up subscriptions but have also found this to be an issue. Hoping Squarespace can get this fixe ASAP or it doesn't seem worth the extra price! 

• 1 month later...