Need advice on attaching an external form from mailchimp or agile to a form button please!

Site URL: https://www.tealcanvas.com/

Hi friends!

We have a site where we are showcasing artists across a variety of styles and price points for unique commissions.  Currently, in order to get in touch with an artist, we have a button at the bottom of each artist page (product page) connected to a squarespace form that will be sent to me.  At this point, I would get in touch with the artist. 

However, to better automate responses and track orders, we would like to create the form in agile crm or mailchimp instead and then have a button linking to that external form. However, I cannot find a way to connect a button or form within squarespace that will be linked to either agile or mailchimp. Do I need to add custom code? Any help would be appreciated!

The site has not yet launched, so is still behind a password - Tealcanvas0202

Jay

Screenshot (142).png

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/8/2021 at 10:44 PM, TealCanvasArt said:

Site URL: https://www.tealcanvas.com/

Hi friends!

We have a site where we are showcasing artists across a variety of styles and price points for unique commissions.  Currently, in order to get in touch with an artist, we have a button at the bottom of each artist page (product page) connected to a squarespace form that will be sent to me.  At this point, I would get in touch with the artist. 

However, to better automate responses and track orders, we would like to create the form in agile crm or mailchimp instead and then have a button linking to that external form. However, I cannot find a way to connect a button or form within squarespace that will be linked to either agile or mailchimp. Do I need to add custom code? Any help would be appreciated!

The site has not yet launched, so is still behind a password - Tealcanvas0202

Jay

Screenshot (142).png

You can place the mailchimp form code to a code block and use Lightbox anything plugin to show it upon button click

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Archived