Question

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

On 1/7/2021 at 4:37 PM, bawebb123 said:

Is there a find and replace text tool available?

There isn't a tool available to do this. You'll need to edit each one.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include.
I value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.
Squarespace. I've been a loyal and enthusiastic supporter of the platform since 2007. 

@paul2009, is there a way to add dynamic field inside a text box?

So, next time when contact info is changed, we just have to change it in place instead of all 600 pages?

Can you explain why you need to duplicate contact information? This information is typically added once to the footer (or header) so that it appears on all pages. Alternatively it is added to a contact page and this page is linked from other pages.

Can you explain what you need to duplicate and why? A working link to the site may help us to understand the context of your question.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include.
I value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.
Squarespace. I've been a loyal and enthusiastic supporter of the platform since 2007.