Product Page vs. Product Blocks: How Do I Customize My Product Page by Adding Purchase Buttons, Descriptions, etc.?

Site URL: https://bartley.group

I recently added a Squarespace Store template to my site but realized I cannot add buttons and descriptions to the overall product page vs. when I click on an actual product and see all the details. However, if I were to add products to my site individually, I get a range of options from showing the product image, description, pricing, button, etc.

1. How do I get these options (especially the purchase button and description) for the original store template?
  2. Is it best to create my own shopping page to add my customizations? And if so, how does this affect updates I'd make to the product? (Example: The pricing font style is more basic if I create my own store vs. using one of Squarespace's template)

I think what I'm asking is that if designing product blocks is the best way to customize a product page, how can I customize it to look like Squarespace's template, while adding purchase buttons, descriptions that keep their style? Thanks for the help!

I've added screenshots to explain what's happening.

squarespace-store-product-page-screenshot01.png

squarespace-product-block-screenshot01.png

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Product block can be style using custom css to match the site 

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Archived