Product page: how to create custom button with inquiry function

Hey guys,

I was able to hide the quantity & the "add to cart" button on my product pages with CSS code.

Now I would like create a button that looks similar to the "add to cart button", but with an inquiry function, where a client can inquire about a given product by leaving name, email and message.

Hoping that someone might have an answer:)

Thanks

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another, not very good solution, but recently I helped a member, use Anything Lightbox Plugin.
That is to create a button at the product, click on it a lightbox will display for the customer to enter their name, email ... However, it has a problem, the customer will need to retype the product name.

• You will create a page in Not Linked > Insert Form Block with name, email...any fields what you want.
  • Next, add a Text Link in Product Description (share url, we will give the code to turn text link to button) > Insert Lightbox Url. Or if you have too many products, we will give code to insert buttons automatically into all products.
  • Done.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

16 hours ago, donforello said:

@tuanphan thanks! Is there also a way to create a custom button, that is linked to sending an email? so basically when you click on it, your inbox / creating a new email opens on your computer? 

Step 1. Add a text link > enter url: mailto:youremail@example.com

Step 2. Share product url, we will give code to make text link to button.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived