Has anyone at all been able to connect his/her Squarespace Store to Instagram?

Site URL: https://www.celsodinizphoto.com/store

Friends,

Has anyone at all been able to connect his/her Squarespace Store to Instagram? Would you be so kind to share your Instagram and Squarespace website for me to see an example that works?

I was able to add my inventory from Squarespace as a catalog on facebook and I was able to connect facebook to my Instagram account.

My products on Squarespace are selling at www.CelsoDinizPhoto.com/Store which is the website I have on my Instagram profile and I gave them but my Instagram account @CelsoDinizStore was not approved for Instagram Shopping anyway. I got the following message: "Product Unavailable on Your Website. To use Instagram Shopping, your products must be sold on the website connected to your account". 

Would anyone remember what Squarespace Website URL was provided to get your instagram shopping approved on your instagram account?

Thanks!

Celso.

1049806034_ScreenShot2021-01-06at9_34_17AM.thumb.png.bc8fe36879cbf4dbe951a3101229bcd7.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived