Any way to automatically unpublish events after they end?

Site URL: https://smmsisters.org/events/come-and-see-jan2021

Hi all,

Not sure if I'm missing an obvious setting here, or if this might require some customization - is there a way to automatically unpublish or otherwise hide past events? Specifically, I don't want past events don't show in the "Previous Event / Next Event" navigation at the bottom of specific event pages, as in the one linked here, which allows you to go back to an event that ended on December 23rd.

I know I could hide the Previous Event link entirely with CSS, but they're nice to have when looking at future events, and I wouldn't want to get rid of them across the board. I also don't need to keep event pages live after events have ended, so automatically unpublishing events after they've ended seems like the tidiest solution, though I'm open to alternatives!

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The plugin labored like a charm. However, it is by hook or by crook displaying all my weblog items two times e.G. It shows sixty four blog objects in preference to 32. Has every person encountered this and knows how to resolve it?

Edited by Guest