Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Can I stretch poster image to banner width in Bedford?

Hello there,

I have poster block images on my home page in Bedford, which already has a banner image at the top. 
I would like to 'stretch' the width of the poster images to the full width of the page, so that their width is the same as the banner at the top.
Is this possible?

Many thanks

Edited by bristol1000
mistake
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello there, I have poster block images on my home page in Bedford, which already has a banner image at the top.  I would like to 'stretch' the width of the poster images to the full width of t

13 minutes ago, bristol1000 said:

Hello there,

I have poster block images on my home page in Bedford, which already has a banner image at the top. 
I would like to 'stretch' the width of the poster images to the full width of the page, so that their width is the same as the banner at the top.
Is this possible?

Many thanks

It can with custom css I think , what is your site url

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement, Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightboxGeolocation Automatic Currency Converter, Sortable Table from GSheet
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you