Remove visible subpage limit for Index pages in Flatiron?

Site URL: http://www.goodthingfactory.com/

Hi All ... SquareSpace support suggested I post here. 

Apparently, there's a 100 subpage limit for a given index page in the Flatiron template. While you can add as many pages as you want to the Index only the first 100 will be visible through any navigation path. 

The CS rep I spoke with seemed to think there's a way to modify the code to remove the limit. I've searched through previous posts but haven't come up with anything. 

Thanks in advance for the help. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/4/2021 at 5:13 PM, gthingfactory said:

Apparently, there's a 100 subpage limit for a given index page in the Flatiron template. The CS rep I spoke with seemed to think there's a way to modify the code to remove the limit.

It’s true, there is a 100 sub-page limit on Squarespace 7.0 Index Pages. It would be inadvisable to try to code around this.

If you need 100 pages within the index, you may want to consider an alternative solution to meet your needs. 

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 1 year later...

So also have the Flatiron template on 7.0 and I cant seem to have more than 20. I actually had 20...and disabled one in order to add another one...and it wouldn't let me. It keeps saying that I have reached page limit. It won't let me add any more pages. How can I get around this? 

Website is EvinnQuinn.com

6 hours ago, Evinn said:

I cant seem to have more than 20 [pages].

This is likely to be a different issue. If you started your website before 2018 and you are on a personal plan, then you are likely to be on a legacy plan with page restrictions limiting you to 20 enabled pages. your website will be limited to 20 pages. To expand your site, switch to the current Personal plan which has code restrictions instead, or upgrade to a Business plan. Both will have increased costs.

To switch from the legacy Personal plan to the current Personal plan you’ll need to open a ticket with Customer Care as this isn’t something you can do for yourself. For more information, see this guide.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.